Terms & Conditions
Terms Of Service
The following terms and conditions govern all use of the TomorrowLeads. (“ www.tomorrowleads.com “ )website and all content, services and products available at, or through, the TomorrowLeads domain www.tomorrowleads.com (the “Website”), including, but not limited to, the TomorrowLeads user management service (collectively with the Website, the “Services”). The Services are offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies (including, without limitation, procedures that may be published from time to time on this Website by www.tomorrowleads.com (collectively, the “Agreement”).
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the Website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by TomorrowLeads, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old.
If you create an account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the account. You must immediately notify TomorrowLeads of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breaches of security. TomorrowLeads will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Unacceptable behavior
We make TomorrowLeads available to you. In doing so, we’re trusting that you won’t use our software or services to do anything unlawful, Whereby, you agree NOT to carry out such behavior within the platform or using data provided by TomorrowLeads. In this regard, it is forbidden to:
- Resell TomorrowLeads services without authorization, as well as to carry out any commercial use of the information extracted using our Services.
- Use the platform for purposes related to child pornography, child abuse, and maltreatment affecting children, their families and / or a third party.
- Transmit any material (by e-mail, forums, guest books, web space or in any other manner) that threatens and encourages performing bodily harm or destruction of property or person.
- Transmit any content considered adult or pornographic, such as explicit sex scenes, full nudity, etc.
- Transmit any material that harasses another user and / or a third party.
- Transmit the insertion of messages or advertisements without complying with the legal requirements, and / or is spam and / or carrying out spamming behaviors (sending spam or unsolicited messages).
- Impersonate others, such as carry out the illegal use of debit and / or credit information. In this regard, using the services of the platform to access or attempt to access the accounts of other users, penetrate, or attempt to penetrate TomorrowLeads security measures, its software or the hardware of another entity, and the electronic communications systems or telecommunications system.
- Use disrespectful language, content and graphics which affect the rights of our other clients and / or users and / or a third party.
- Use material that infringes and / or affects the intellectual or industrial property rights of our other clients and / or users and / or of a third party, (trademarks, trade names, slogans, pictures or content, among others…). In this regard, you cannot publish any material, belonging to a third party that is registered as their intellectual and / or industrial property, without the rightful authorization of the owner or after ensuring that when used you have the corresponding license to do so.
- Collect, or attempt to collect, personal information of a third party without their knowledge or consent and / or without compliance with the Organic Law on Personal Data Protection.
- Carry out activities that affect the ability of other people or systems, this includes “denial of services” (DOS) attacks against another network host or individual user.
- Carry out deceptive activities that cause the person being affected by them to act on or from them, ultimately leading to injury.
- Carry out any other action for unlawful purposes, and/or that is harmful or violates the rights of others and/or of TomorrowLeads, (including the right to honor, dignity, integrity of a person and / or reputation), and/or constitutes as a crime or as a criminal offense.
- Take advantage of this platform to propagate hate speech and/or prejudice against minorities, justifying the crimes and/or violations of human rights.
- Payment / Pay as you go
Select the amount of leads and make the payment. There are no monthly fees or monthly subscription, indicated for the service.
One-time purchase packages fees are not refundable.
- Refund Policy
Before making any purchase, please take the time, select the lower lead package to know if you get and see if the service is convenient for you.
TomorrowLeads has no obligation to refund the charges once process the payment. However, we can consider it, if there is a relevant reason for it.
- Lead Packs
We have no subscriptions costs; therefore, you can buy leads as you need.
All rights are reserved to TomorrowLeads the misuse of our logo without our consent or Knowledge can have legal consequences.
Ownership, copyright and title of any software that is developed by TomorrowLeads shall always remain with TomorrowLeads. The client shall not acquire directly, indirectly or by implication any title, copyright or ownership in the software or any parts thereof.
- Intellectual property
This Agreement does not transfer from TomorrowLeads to you any TomorrowLeads or third-party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with TomorrowLeads. TomorrowLeads, the TomorrowLeads logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with TomorrowLeads, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of TomorrowLeads or TomorrowLeads licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any TomorrowLeads or third-party trademarks.
TomorrowLeads will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Services if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of TomorrowLeads or others. In the case of such termination, TomorrowLeads will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to TomorrowLeads.
- Terms changes
TomorrowLeads reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Services following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. TomorrowLeads may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Services (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
IN NO EVENT WILL TomorrowLeads, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS (TOGETHER “TomorrowLeads PARTIES”), BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY (1) FOR ANY INDIRECT, DIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, OR INFORMATION, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES AND THE LIKE), OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE AVAILABILITY, USE, RELIANCE ON, OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT OR SERVICES, EVEN IF TomorrowLeads PARTIES SHALL HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE; OR (2) FOR ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN, OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES OF ANY OTHER SOFTWARE OR OTHER CONTENT INCLUDED AS PART OF THE PRODUCT OR SERVICES.
TomorrowLeads is not responsible for issuing inaccurate emails, our algorithm only simulates the emails and checks its existence. Emails are only provided when the accuracy is above the score of 85%.
In case the user obtains an inaccurate email, please, contact our company via email: email@example.com
Your free to stop using our services at anytime because there are no monthly fees.
The Services is provided “as is”. TomorrowLeads and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither TomorrowLeads nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Services will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Services at your own discretion and risk.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless TomorowLeads, its directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from:
- your use of and access to the Services;
- your violation of any term of these Terms;
- your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right;
- any claim that one of your act or omission caused damage to a third party.
Under no circumstances whatsoever will the Company be liable in any way for any of the Content (including your contact) you share or publish, including, without limitation, for any infringement of third party’s right, loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use or display or performance of any third party content transmitted, displayed or otherwise made available through the Services.
- Usage Disclaimer
Last modified: 28th November 2019